Monday, October 25, 2010

Catching Up in Pictures

Here's a photo story of what I've been doing lately and I'll try to do better in the future!



 I just finished my Santa Wall Hanging!  This is an Aunt Martha's iron on transfer set; I've started another one in color too!
 "It's a Hoot" fabric by Moda works up into a nice little girls quilt, this was just a charm pack and less than a yard of pale pink Kona solid.  The backing is a cute ladybug flannel (gotta de-stash!).

 Another Aunt Martha's pattern, there are seven of these cute little guys.

 I had some scraps of this fabric left over from some cute handbags I made last year.  I mixed them with the light and bright pinks so they will match my step-daughters red couch.  Her birthday is in November, the perfect time to give a "holiday" themed item.






That's it for now, but there's a lot more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment