Saturday, September 11, 2010



Wow,

I've been such a bad blogger. It's really hard to believe that summer is ending already and I never wrote a thing about it! The family had a great time......




We went to concerts:








28 so far actually, so I won't bore you with ALL the pictures!

I do think we've run out of bands we want to see, or haven't already seen, for a little while so I guess it's time for fall?

My daughter came home from Florida for two weeks. We went to the coast and to SilverCreek Falls and Downtown Portland. Then there was the Gretchen Wilson concert after the Bull Riding and Barrel Racing in Molalla with all of her friends and family (it's her hometown).


And in between all that, I did manage to get some quilting done!


This one is done in red and aqua with the tiniest bit of black with white polka dots. I ran out of white and realized how hard it is to match white, so I used the little bit of pink in the outer border.

Originally I was going to use the black and white floral for the backing, but just as one large piece. My son thought I should piece in some of the colors from the front, so here's what I ended up with. Almost like it better than the front...almost.

I've got a lot more catching up to do, but I'll save that for later!



No comments:

Post a Comment